Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Friday, November 19

The Journey Home

I have returned home. My suitcase bulging and my bank account empty. Happy am I to have slept in my bed last night. I had an amazing fortnight away: excellent shows, good friends and fun places to visit.

CDs, DVDs and, of course, books were purchased; a few Christmas presents as well. Movies were viewed and shows were seen. I am glad I had the opportunity to do it. Now back to my real life and daily grind!

4 viewers interjected with:

Blogger SingleFin said...

Now you're back home, time for the important question - when's the next jaunt away?

20/11/04 5:10 am

 
Blogger SingleFin said...

That sounds like I'm trying to get you to go away again! But I'm not, honestly!

20/11/04 5:13 am

 
Blogger MuzeKez said...

Did you buy me a nice Christmas gift? ;-)

Glad to hear you had such a great time away and also made it back home safe and sound.

20/11/04 1:14 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

No jaunts planned as yet. I'm away for a cuppla days over Christmas, but that's about as exciting as going to a beach with no waves. ;-)

Now that I'm back I can post about everything I did and saw. If only I had the motivation to do so.

I tried shopping for presents. I really did. I suck at shopping early. There's another post to write!

20/11/04 11:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005