Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, November 9

Freak Me

Ok, I'm meant to be writing proper posts tonight. Instead, I've been distracted by other things.

While waiting for Hero to start on Saturday night a trailer for the new Sarah Michelle Gellar flick came on. I have read a number of things and had an interest in seeing the film. I knew it was based on a scary Japanese flick and likely to be scary but I was still interested.

The preview came on and scared the crap outta me!

So I visited the official site tonight. It's just as freaky as the trailer!

I'm undecided whether I could endure something this creepy on the big screen or whether I wait for the DVD and daylight.

3 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Pickwick said...

Oi! Does this mean I should anticipate the retracting of an invitation? >-|

10/11/04 11:19 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Not everything is about you Pickwick. ;-)

10/11/04 11:38 pm

 
Blogger Pickwick said...

It's not? Bugger. There goes my world, up in flames...

14/11/04 5:27 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005