Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, November 9

YAY!!

Ok, I just embarrased myself in front of someone who is unused to my enthusiasm about TV shows. Why did I get excited I hear you ask?

Firefly is ON TV!!!

At 12.30am, i.e. in 42 minutes time, the third episode called 'The Train Job' is on. Set your video recorders right now! For those of you who are already in bed, I am terribly sorry that I didn't discover this sooner, but I am on holiday.

If you don't know, The Train Job is the ep that the Fox network requested to see how the show would go as an hour long series. So Joss and Tim Minear had a weekend to write this ep, and cover all the character introductions they had spent 2 hours in Serenity doing.

Hope you are able to set your VCRs for next weeks ep if you miss this one. Be warned that 'Bushwhacked' is a scary ep and kinda gross. Stick with it and you'll be well rewarded.

1 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Violet said...

I'm so jealous that you'll get to see Firefly

11/11/04 5:19 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005