Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Sunday, October 3

Tempus Fugit

It's October already! Now it's the 3rd of October! Where did this year go? I've been constantly blogging since April. I've not worked near enough this year. How has it gone by so quickly? In 32 days I'm going away, and 30 days after that will be the last show I will work on this year. Then it is 2 months till my next job. How can the first 60 days seem so short, yet the next feel like they will last forever.

Happy Birthday Draic :-)

2 viewers interjected with:

Blogger MuzeKez said...

In 32 days.. will some of us have the opportunity to play blourne identity? ;-)

And I second that "happy birthday Draic" - though I'm a little late, the sentiment is still there.

4/10/04 7:48 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

I'd better start getting my clues ready. I really wish I can get hold of a digital camera so I can take picts of where I go.

Oh, and today I confirmed the gig for next February, so yay! 9 weeks work!

4/10/04 11:48 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005