Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, September 28

Oh My Lord!

No chance of me preaching by the way...

I thought that a few of you may be interested in this.

All I can say is:

Bring on Christmas!!

5 viewers interjected with:

Blogger MuzeKez said...

Last night I had a dream that I *had* the extended ROTK DVD gift set in my hot little hands, I kid you not. I suppose it was brought on by the fact that I sat staring mesmerised at that page for quite some time yesterday. ;-) I think the suspense may cause serious damage.

29/9/04 9:26 am

 
Blogger Casyn said...

I also sat staring at that page for a ages. The anticipation is horrible.

4 hours and 10 minutes of Rings goodness! Yay!

The extra features look to be structured similarly to the first, which confused me for a bit, but no matter what, I'll spend lots of time over Christmas watching extra features :-)

Dreaming about owning the DVDs in overly strange. Dreaming that you are IN the DVD is a totally different thing ;-)

30/9/04 5:48 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

were you Frodo or the Ring? in your dream.

30/9/04 9:19 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

30/9/04 11:10 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

No LOTR dreams for me. I've had Buffy dreams before. They are always weird and kinda funny. That's just reminded me of a post I've been wanting to write!

The only witty comment I can come with is: if I was the ring and how that involves Frodo's finger...

30/9/04 11:14 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005