Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Wednesday, October 6

Pleasantville - The Experience

Ever since the first time I saw Pleasantville I've wondered what I would be like to have that experience for myself. What show would I want to be zapped into? There is the obvious, but where else would I like to visit? Would I want to stay?

I will ponder a little longer.

Feel free to share thoughts, comments, and/or fantasies? :-)

5 viewers interjected with:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be way too scared to go to the same place I imagine you'd want to get zapped to.

There are some fantasies that are just not meant to be shared;-), but, when I think about it, there's a part of me that would actually want to go to Pleasantville itself! I mean, they serve so much food! I could get to cook all the time!... and I'd get to have one of those little wasp-waists the women had but I never will...

That's terrible... I'm going to rethink this one and come up with something a little more politically aceptable to myself...

6/10/04 8:21 am

 
Blogger Pickwick said...

Oooh, that was me! Somehow I clicked 'anonymous'. I'm hardly an anonymous kind of gal...

6/10/04 8:22 am

 
Blogger Casyn said...

You were just trying to make me get excited about having 2 comments! :-)

That's my sticking point. Of course, I want to go into visit Buffy-land, but it would depend on which character I swapped in for. If I didn't have a name, I know I'd be dead within a couple of days, and looking at the history of each of the main characters there's stuff that I wouldn't want to go through.

Comparatively, Pleasantville itself would be much nicer, although I don't know how well I'd do with the book burning sequence.

Still, how cool would it be to see the scooby gang in action! 3D slaying action!

6/10/04 5:15 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

I think you would have to choose Andrew then ;)

6/10/04 7:50 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Andrew? Maybe from later in season 7, but not when he was Warren's lapdog. Yick!

6/10/04 11:32 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005