Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Friday, August 6

Retail Therapy

Well. I have no reason to be anything but happy. For at least a week. My trip into Retail Land was fruitful.

I am now owner of the complete series of Firefly, and as of approx. 11.30pm last night, I'm hooked.

I also bought a few books. The one I'm looking forward to the most is The Davinci Code by Dan Brown.

Went and saw Arthur... More thoughts on that later.

Release the giant mind-controlled swans that can control minds!

2 viewers interjected with:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I'd known; I could've sent you an ebook of The DaVinci Code.

8/8/04 2:18 am

 
Blogger Casyn said...

I've never read an e-book before. If you're willing, I'd be interested in getting a copy to check it out.

9/8/04 10:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005