Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Monday, August 2

Paper Cuts - Endangered Species

I don't remember reading this book. Not surprising when I look at the amount of tie-in novels I read. I obviously did, and revisiting the details I do remember the story. I just put it down to my memory retaining like a sieve.

Endangered Species is written by Nancy Holder and Jeff Mariotte. Nancy Holder is another writer with a thirst for violence. This story is set early in the third season of Angel.

Cordy gets a vision of Faith, who is still all celled up. Angel's off to the rescue. Faith's noticed a few super-natural type incidents but can't really find out more without revealing her nature. Apparently the wife of a guy who is developing a cure for vampirism is a vamp. Marianna magically springs Faith from jail, so Angel and the team are off to save Faith with a guy who has a secret agenda to kill ALL vampires. Fun and games!

Apparently I had nothing to say about this book, because all my notes are about the plot. Strange, perhaps a page is missing.

The point is I liked this quote and thought it worth repeating.
"Just because you've decided to change doesn't mean the world will be ready for you to. And the truth is, no matter how much you suffer, no matter how many good deeds you do to try and make up for the past - you may never balance out the cosmic scale"
Angel

0 viewers interjected with:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005