Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Friday, July 23

Tools

While composing posts of late, I have discovered I have a need to search for topics I've talked about before. I tried using the premade Google thingy and nothing I searched for was found. That wasn't going to do. So I used Google for it's proper function and searched for a search tool.
 
The one I chose to use is pretty amazing, even most the basic functions available with the free account are enough to make my brain melt.
 
I don't really expect anyone to use it, I added it purely for my own needs. Who else better to provide for than myself, I say.
 
And just to see if it was truly a good search tool, I had to make sure that 'Helen Mirrens Breasts' and 'Pregnant Delivery Pictures' produced results...

0 viewers interjected with:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005