Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, July 20

How would I Murder?

Imagine my surprise when this was the result:
Vampire...
Weapons are not your thing. You would prefer to
pummel your opponent to death with your fists
and feet. You show a lot of Honor but some
power still eludes you. I can give you this
power, I can make you stronger, join me.

Click Here for the picture

How would you Murder?

3 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Pickwick said...

Funny, I'd never pictured you with breasts and long, black hair...

20/7/04 11:01 pm

 
Blogger Violet said...

vampire, huh? pretty damned appropriate for a Slayer fan.

21/7/04 6:24 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

You mean these aren't breasts???

I think murder as a vamp is very fitting. Although I've not the stomach for blood.

Yet...

21/7/04 11:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005