Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Sunday, August 1

The List - To End All Lists

After much babble and and bluffing, here it is:

The Best of Buffy - According To Me
  • Prophecy Girl
  • Surprise/Innocence
  • Becoming
  • Passion
  • Helpless
  • The Zeppo
  • Earshot
  • Hush
  • Restless
  • The Body
  • Hells Bells
  • Dead Things
  • Conversations with Dead People
  • Chosen
My Favourites
  • The Puppet Show
  • Halloween
  • Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered
  • Killed By Death
  • The Zeppo
  • Earshot
  • Fear, Itself
  • Hush
  • Restless
  • The Weight of the World
  • Once More, With Feeling
  • Tabula Rasa
  • Conversations with Dead People
  • Story Teller
  • Chosen
If necessary I will explain my choices, or I'll do it anyway because I love the look of my own writing.

0 viewers interjected with:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005