Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Wednesday, August 4

Movie Withdrawals

It's been nigh on 2 weeks since I've been to the cinema, and I am really feeling a withdrawal. I was planning on seeing something tomorrow, but there's nothing I am particularly interested in seeing that I haven't seen at least once already. It annoys me that that is the case because I resort to seeing films I'm not terribly invested or interested in, re: Troy.

I'll see what tomorrow brings.

The other good part about tomorrow is the chance for some retail therapy. It's a seriously underrated type of therapy, but whenever I'm in a bad place, going out and spending money always makes me feel better. Of course, paying bills or general expenses don't count. They usually induce the bad place. With the number of DVDs that I own I should always be a very happy person.

If only.

I decided that I want to have a new name. Not a new real name, I'm ok with that one. A new name for this blog and other places. I'm over being The Librarian. Yes it's my position within this small world, but I don't particularly like it anymore. Add that I don't feel that I am worthy of the name Librarian and we'll really get down to the nitty-gritty. So I am in search of a new alias.

I thought that I may find something in the last few books I've read. No. Browsed my memory for interesting character names. No. Asked a friends advice. No. Decided to search on the net for a name site. No. What about a name generator. Yes. I stumbled across Seventh Sanctum. It has a large number of name generators for pretty much anything you can think of. It also has a humour section, which you have to visit to see what the Evil Animal Minion Generator comes up with. Like:

"Release the super-intelligent assassin ducks armed with machine guns!"

I still haven't found a name that has piqued my interest, but I am hopeful. I'm also open for suggestions.

3 viewers interjected with:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got: Release the murderous vampire lemmings powered by atomic energy!

Do you want it to still be Buffy related?

5/8/04 5:36 am

 
Blogger MuzeKez said...

Regarding a new name: you didn't want to go with Illyria, to match that cool new picture? :-)

6/8/04 10:07 am

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Lemmings are always funny. I haven't played it in years.

A buffy/angel related name would be cool. But finding one that isn't hokey when taken out of context will be the testing part.

Hmm, perhaps Illyrium. I'll add it to my list.

My pic is good, if I say so myself. :-)

I was surprised at how easy it was to make and how well it turned out, as my photoshop skills are quite rudimentary.

6/8/04 4:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005