Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, August 3

Quizzical

A symptom of blogging is discovering cool quizzes to do. I have never visited Quizilla before, so I went and had a poke around. I was amazed at the amount of absolute teen trash there was. Some were treating the quizzes like a blog! I attempted to search for more specific quizzes, but that function has been disabled. Helpful. Perhaps browsing is the way to go. Nope, only lets you jump a maximum of 1000 quizzes, and with more than 500000 quizzes I wasn't going to click it 500 times.

Thankfully, Yahoo came through with the goods and I found some very good ones.

R u a sexy Microwave is just insane, but funny.

Which Donnie Darko Character Are You is a good one if you like the film.

And the best one I found....

The Villain Quiz is worth doing to read the options alone. I couldn't stop laughing.

I, of course, am a Super Villain. Up there with the likes of Lex Luthor.

3 viewers interjected with:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am 'Evil Genius'. Be afraid, be very afraid

4/8/04 12:27 am

 
Blogger Casyn said...

I bow down to your evil geniusness.

I think I would have done better if I hadn't chosen to blow things up so often.

Fire pretty.

4/8/04 12:35 am

 
Blogger Draic said...

I am the Sneaky Villain. I am paranoid.
And you will never catch me doing anything illegal.
heh heh heh

4/8/04 1:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005