Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Wednesday, September 15

Obvious Absence

I will not be posting for a few days as I'm off on a work trip. I get to drive 700kms by myself overnight on Thursday. Will be an interesting experience as I've not driven that far alone before. So I hope to be back up and posting on Sunday.

Have a good weekend all! :-)

5 viewers interjected with:

Blogger SingleFin said...

Have a good trip! Don't forget to take plenty of munchies and four times as many cds as you think you'll need.
And juice. lots of juice.

15/9/04 7:23 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Yes road trip munchies a must. It's the best excuse a sugar addict has for buying bulk lollies.
I'll be going through my cds very shortly, selecting up tempo 'awake' music.
I'm more of a plain ol' water drinker rather than juice. So I'll be well stocked with that too.
Of course, heading south means I've to consider the colder weather. Bugger.

15/9/04 8:54 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Woohoo! Just got my 2000th hit. Am rather happy, as today was also my busiest day to date.

I would do the snoopy dance, but I'd just look ridiculous.

15/9/04 9:38 pm

 
Blogger MuzeKez said...

Safe driving Casyn! :-) Enjoy your trip.

16/9/04 8:17 am

 
Blogger Ben said...

have a great time. and do the snoopy dance anyway :)

16/9/04 8:11 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005