Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Thursday, August 26

Paper Cuts - The Da Vinci Code

I finished the Code late last week. I read the last 150 pages in one sitting. I just couldn't stop.

I loved it. So much information, theories and speculation. A convincing enough mystery to link it all together. I admit to a smidge of disappointment at the end, but that is because I was wanting everything and not willing to settle for less. I can't say why without giving it away to those who haven't read.

I will read this again soon I feel. I has a great urgency to it that is invigorating. Enough so, that I also bought Dan Brown's other book about Langdon, Angels and Demons.

To simply repeat what I said earlier:

Buy it. Read it.

0 viewers interjected with:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005