Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Thursday, August 26

eBay-boo-hoo

I've forgotten my eBay password. It's driving me nuts. For some reason I had to use a different one than any in my collection of passwords. I've not visited eBay for a while and now I can't get in.

So I do the proper thing and get it to email me the email so I can get a new password etc. I did this last night and waited 2 hours (while doing other things) for the email. I assume it's a 'middle of the night' type glitch and let it slide, hoping to get the email when I logged on tonight.

Nope.

So I repeat the process. That was an hour ago.

I was having a very good night until now. I'm not going to let some insignificant internet thing ruin it.

Really.

0 viewers interjected with:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005