Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, August 17

The Da Vinci Code Web Quest

In the spirit of challenging yourself, see if you can complete the The Da Vinci Code Web Quest.

The first three questions are a breeze. I'm onto the first proper question and am stumped already.

Tis fun.

2 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Ben said...

whooo I solved it! um, using, ah, modern techniques.
:P

18/8/04 10:48 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Excellent! Modern techniques are just as worthy as ye olde techniques.

I'm still stuck on the 5th puzzle. I will, no doubt, get serious about it on the weekend.

I also want to do the original quest as well. I already have the translation for the first gate, all I need to do is solve the riddle.

The web should have more of this type of thing. Challenges are good for the brain.

18/8/04 10:54 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005