Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Wednesday, August 11

Cor blimey

What Flavour Are You? Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.I taste like Tea.

I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain. What Flavour Are You?

The last part makes me sound like something monica couldn't get off her dress...

5 viewers interjected with:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I taste like Bread.
I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking.
(If you were not Bread you would be Tea.)

11/8/04 10:50 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

I'm tea too. What a lousy birthday present.

11/8/04 11:10 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Bread and Tea work well together I think.

My secondary flavour was vanilla. Which I think I would prefer. But the tea description mostly suits me better.

Depends on the type of tea that you get as a present. I know that a friend of mine would love it if I gave a nicely expensive rare tea as a gift.

11/8/04 11:19 pm

 
Blogger Draic said...

I taste like Peanut Butter. I go with everything and stick around when I'm not wanted.
I sound like certain other people who work with us.

Otherwise, I taste like sugar - fluffy and sweet and happy and in large doses, sickening.

I resist this quiz, and I'm not even sure on what basis.

12/8/04 2:00 pm

 
Blogger Herb Bana said...

I taste of Death.

Doesn't everyone want a taste of death? Well they should. Most people deserve death. Keep away from me unless you think you're better than that. I probably won't like you.

(If I were not Death I would be Alcohol.)

17/8/04 9:05 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005