Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Saturday, June 4

Road To Stardom

Picture a regional university producing a famous Shakespearian play starring local community actors and being performed in the historical Empire Theatre. A recipe for disaster perhaps. Well, as I know most of the people involved, The Show is a funny little show about people I went to uni with. Over 6 half-hour episodes The Show follows the 'behind the scenes' perspective of a large regional community production of A Midsummer Night's Dream.

Sadly, it wasn't actually a very good production of Midsummer but, by being there on opening night I managed to, unwittingly, end up in a few shots. So if you want to see my mug on national TV tune into the last couple of episodes of The Show. Sunday at 4:25pm on ABC.

Seven has brought Cirque Du Soleil's: Fire Within back to our screens. Sunday morning at 11:30am.

Also look out for Enough Rope With Andrew Denton this Monday night as he's interviewing Steven Speilberg. Hopefully we'll get some more insight into his latest production, War of the Worlds.

2 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Pickwick said...

Funny, having never seem 'The Show', I almost watched it this afternoon, but instead I grew a conscience and did some school work. Damn! I think they were only up to episode 4 anyway. I am definitely going to be watching it next week now!

5/6/05 7:06 pm

 
Blogger Draic said...

Ack! I knew you'd told me about two shows to watch on Sunday, but I couldn't remember what the second was. At least I was mildly aware that I was missing/had missed Cirque. Ditto Pickwick's last line.

7/6/05 12:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005