What'd I Miss?
I've read a few meme posts, and I find them a little too self indulgent. Most of them are questions I don't really want answered about the bloggers I read. I was challenged to respond to this question by Lisa, and it actually got me thinking. I can list the things I've done quite easily. Looking at her list I ticked off in my head all the things that I'd done and she hadn't: Camping, driving, cycling, horse-riding, rollercoasting, and hospitalisation. Yet, trying to think of things I'd not experienced was a conundrum. So after some contemplation I came up with a list of 10 things I've not done.
- Have never died
- Never been out of Australia.
- Never seen any film featuring Orson Welles.
- Never eaten crocodile or kangaroo (nor do I own them as pets...)
- Have never experienced real snow.
- Never been nervous meeting famous people.
- Never worked in fast food or retail.
- Never had a $300 mobile bill.
- Never had to fire anyone.
- Thankfully, I've never been arrested.
In the spirit of chain-mail guilt perhaps Draic, Muzekez or Onanymous would like to share?