Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Monday, May 2

She'll Rewind Again

Like a phoenix from the ashes, Tru Calling has been resurrected. To my great surprise Eliza Dushku's ill-fated series is back and nearly in Buffy's ol' time-slot, Tuesday at 11:30pm. I'll have to dig out that video tape and dust it off to have it ready for when I get home from work.

Pleased am I that it is back, but my faith in Seven completing the series is still lacking.

2 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Draic said...

Has it (re)started already, or is the first episode tuesday coming?

6/5/05 9:03 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

It restarted this week just past, so you missed the first new one. It picked up where it left last year in the middle of season one. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts.

6/5/05 11:24 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005