Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Monday, April 25

The Name Game

I loved working on the show I've just finished, but one part of it drove me a little insane. Through some bizarre turn of events this show had an abnormal amount of people with the same name. I will list all the duplicate names here simply for my own amusement.

Peter, Peter, Peter, Craig, Craig, Phil, Phil, Phil, Lawrie, Laurie, Ross, Ross, Ross, Roz (which counts cause it sounds like Ross), Janet and Janette, Lucy and a character called Lucy.

As if I wasn't insane enough already.

2 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Hugh said...

Only one Casyn?? :(

25/4/05 11:57 am

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Oh, yes. Only one of me. I think that's plenty enough to go around.

25/4/05 11:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005