Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, March 8

Nooooooooo!

If this rumour is to be believed then Ron Howard is going insane.

Jim Carrey in the role of Silas in The Da Vinci Code!?!

Kill us now.

3 viewers interjected with:

Blogger MuzeKez said...

ooh, I like Jim Carrey! But then, I can't remember who Silas was, so I'm really not qualified to make an educated comment on this casting rumour.

10/3/05 8:08 am

 
Blogger Ben said...

you don't think somebody actually took Casyn's request seriously... why is this blog so quiet?

6/4/05 8:33 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Sorry about the silence. I've been extremely busy for the last month. Getting home around midnight every night for a month makes me rather weary, and unable to form coherent thoughts.

The show opens tonight, and thus I now have time to sleep and write and read and watch and view.

8/4/05 2:34 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005