Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Friday, April 8

Cookie Monster On A Diet!!

My world is in a spin! I finally have time to look at news and blog-land and what do I find: that the Cookie Monster is reducing the number of cookies he's going to scarf. How can it be that the leader of the chocolate cookie movement is being told that his eating habits are bad and that he shouldn't have cookies with every meal or have cookies as every meal.

I think I need a chocolate cookie.

5 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Violet said...

See - that's what happens when you leave blogland for so long.

8/4/05 4:03 pm

 
Blogger Onanymous said...

Yippee, you're back at last!

8/4/05 10:40 pm

 
Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Eat chocolate cookies: if the Cookie monster ain't gonna east them, why let them go to waste!?
BTW I know how busy you are so it's good to hear your online presence again.

9/4/05 12:57 am

 
Blogger SingleFin said...

Is he going to change his name to 'Not quite as many cookies as before monster'?

12/4/05 8:21 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

I think I have learnt my lesson. Being away from blogland is bad.

Thankyou all for making me feel so wanted!

I have just finished the show and am now able to get back to doing the other things I love to do. Watch TV, see films, read books, then write about them all!

I think it's not long until they change his name to Diet-Cookie-Monster-lite. At least the Bananas in Pajamas are safe for now.

24/4/05 2:02 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005