Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Monday, May 2

Unlimited Impossibilities

I'm currently in the motion of trying to come up with a brilliant and exciting new design for my blog. I've been contemplating this for many months now, and haven't found the inspiration I've been searching for.

I've pondered; I've doodled; I've photoshopped; All to no avail thus far. In some vain hope of finding said inspiration I head to blogskins.com, and become disenchanted by the amount of trash.

For me, my blog is about the text. So, the design should support what my text is about and somehow be a reflection of me. So it must say something about me that I'm restricted to the standard templates?

On a more satisfying note, Draic linked me this comic strip about the Serenity screenings.

0 viewers interjected with:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005