Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Thursday, May 19

The Sound of One Hand Writing

I find it rather satisfying to write the old fashioned way. You remember - with a pen. If I'm not in the mood to slouch in front of my laptop I get out a fountain pen and scrawl on some lined paper.

Tonight I discovered an amazing benefit to handwriting posts. While staring blankly at the page trying to think of another word for 'wicked', holding the pen in my right hand (yes, I'm right dominant), I found my left hand able to focus solely on transporting chips from the bowl to my mouth! I've tried typing with one hand and eating and it just doesn't work.

I've found more incentive to handwrite my posts first. Wonders will never cease.

0 viewers interjected with:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005