Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Thursday, August 26

Choking Hazard

Which Tic-Tac Flavor Are You?

I am are Fresh Mint.
I am caring and friendly. I have a nurturing
personality and always help out a friend in
need. I am fairly outgoing, and always show
a friendly face. I truly care for other
people, and I show it. However, I may
neglect my own responsibilities or become over
involved in my friends' personal affairs.
Most Compatible With: Orange

brought to you by Quizilla

Hmm. A Tic-Tac quiz telling me I have issues.

1 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Casyn said...

My Mythological form is:

You are Form 1, Goddess: The Creator.

"And The Goddess planted the acorn of life. She cried a single tear and shed a single drop of blood upon the earth where she buried it. From her blood and tear, the acorn grew into the world."Some examples of the Goddess Form are Gaia (Greek), Jehova (Christian), and Brahma (Indian). The Goddess is associated with the concept of creation, the number 1, and the element of earth. Her sign is the dawn sun.

As a member of Form 1, you are a charismatic individual and people are drawn to you. Although sometimes you may seem emotionally distant, you are deeply in tune with other people's feelings and have tremendous empathy. Sometimes you have a tendency to neglect your own self. Goddesses are the best friends to have because they're always willing to help.

Which Mythological Form Are You?brought to you by Quizilla

26/8/04 10:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005