Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Wednesday, July 13

Totally Ignored... Again

I received this email today from the Cirque Du Soleil website:
This Saturday, we will be presenting Reflections in Blue live under the stars in Montreal! Reflections in Blue is a once-in-a-lifetime presentation created to inaugurate the MONTREAL 2005 - XI FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS.

I thought you might like to know that this special event is going to be televised live... to over 140 countries worldwide! So be sure to tune in on Saturday, July 16 (please check your local listings for the precise time in your area).

To help you find the TV station that will be showing the opening ceremonies in your area, we have created a special page listing the official broadcasters from around the world.

And don't forget to come back and visit Cirque Club next week: we'll have complete coverage of the event!

So, I get all excited. Go to the link broadcasters, find out Nine have the Australian broadcast for it. Skip over to the Nine site and what do I find?

Absolutely nothing.

Nine are usually the champions of swimming; we have people competing in it, so I don't understand why they aren't showing any of it that I can find. Not that I'm likely to be glued to my TV for the whole competition, but I'm surprised that it's not even a blip on the radar.

2 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Onanymous said...

You're not the only one.
I can't find any trace of it on our broadcaster either.

14/7/05 3:53 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Maybe it's an international conspiracy!

14/7/05 4:24 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005