Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, July 12

There's No Cure For Stupidity

You can lay down the most strict instructions and all will be foiled by someone who can't read a calendar.

A bookshop in British Columbia got the date wrong and sold a 'small' number of copies of Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince.

Whoops!

Guess they've been taken off J.K.'s Christmas card list.

2 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Casyn said...

Well ya! If you're on the ball enought to know that I wasn't meant to be released yet, then you'd read it straight away!

Team work is the way to go! I like your thinking about reading it aloud. Sounds like you need two copies for when you both get home.

I'm going to hold off on buying it until the insanity passes. I have only just started Order of the Phoennix. So I'll wait till I've finished it before making the big purchase. It also means I can find who is selling it the cheapest with a level head too. :-)

BTW, welcome! :-)

I had to go hunting for your last comment buried in the bowels of my archives. I've been insane at work since I've returned. Far to many children in one place at one time for too long...

14/7/05 5:01 pm

 
Blogger Onanymous said...

I'm actually re-reading Order of the Phoenix at the moment too. I'm about half 2/3 through, but I'll finish it before tomorrow, because half Blood Prince is being delivered to my doorstep tomorrow morning. :)
I did shop around, and our local online bookstore kalahari.net, turned out to be much cheaper than anywhere else, and delivery is included!
So I can't wait!

15/7/05 2:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005