Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, June 28

Click Click Click

Woohoo!

The Slayer Library is now 10 000 hits old!

4 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

woo hoo indeedy. Rullsenberg recently got to 4730 visits, and 10,560 page views.

Of course in my case they are pretty much all me viewing my own dodgy writing, whereas The Slayer Library I'm sure has a much better rate of actual viewers!

Well done!

29/6/05 1:53 am

 
Blogger Hugh said...

Congrats. Do you know who the 10,000th visitor was? And do they get a prize?

29/6/05 8:14 am

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Thanks! :-)

Sadly I don't know who it was. I've been getting a lot of hits recently via Google Image Seach for the Charlie and The Chocolate Factory pic I posted a while ago. And so the 'last twenty' list ticks over between 3 or 4 times a day at the moment.

I think I've managed to exclude myself from this hit counter. It does count reloads though.

I also check out the blog to make sure everything looks ok, but I'm not really one who rereads old posts.

29/6/05 5:32 pm

 
Blogger Onanymous said...

Wow, congrats!
I've still got a long way to go, but then I am a bit lazy as far as regular posting is concerned.

29/6/05 11:04 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005