Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Thursday, July 7

Tacet.

While the master is away the children will play?

It's time for another bout of 'The Blourne Identity'.

If you already know where I am cause I've told you, then don't give the game away!

Hint: I've travelled to see Canine Dancing.

2 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Onanymous said...

You went to the local video shop to rent an old Kevin Costner movie? No?

"Dude, that's all I've got"

11/7/05 2:43 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

:-)

No Kevin Costner films were viewed in the making of this post.

I went south to our state capital, Brisbane, to see the Aussie sensation, Tapdogs.

I'll add it to my mega list of posts I need to write: Tapdogs, Turn of the Screw, Batman, Herbie, Fantastic 4, the release of Harry Potter 6, shopping goodies, and everything else I think of!

12/7/05 7:23 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005