Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Thursday, February 10

TV Sheep

If Australian TV networks have an original idea. It would be worth a national holiday.

Ten have decided to follow Seven in it's insanity and repeat Medium's pilot episode twice. Thursday at 10:30pm and Saturday at 10:25pm. Once, I can understand, but I stand by my earlier question of:

Don't they have other shows to air?

Grumble. Grumble.

4 viewers interjected with:

Blogger MuzeKez said...

Ridiculous, isn't it? Dad and I both scoffed when at the end of "Medium" they plugged tonight's 'encore' screening. Perfect time to promote it - to all the people who've just watched it and are surely dying to watch it all over again the very next night! Uhuh..

Also, don't forget to include channel Nine in the idiocy, I recall they replayed episode one of "Starstruck". Morons, the lot of 'em.

10/2/05 10:11 am

 
Blogger Casyn said...

I hope you didn't scoff at Medium though. I'm brewing up a post right now about it.

I flicked back and forth to the repeat of it tonight. Just to get a reminder of why I liked it.

I try and repress anything Nine does. I caught a bit of Starstruck and was dumbstruck. Add the X-Factor, and it makes for totally forgettable TV.

10/2/05 11:53 pm

 
Blogger MuzeKez said...

No scoffing at "Medium" itself. Both Dad and I enjoyed it enough that we'll tune in again next week.

Did you stick around for "Sensing Murder" afterwards? I'm so glad it's back and seemingly here to stay this time. :-)

11/2/05 10:26 am

 
Blogger Casyn said...

I didn't stick around for Sensing Murder. I don't enjoy real life crime shows. There's enough grim reality on the news.

Am glad it is back for you. Any positive action a network takes is a good thing! :-)

12/2/05 2:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005