Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Friday, February 11

Good For You Health

If laughing is meant to be good for us, then I think this site is oddly healthy.

Got to www.asksnoop.com

Enter the URL to this site in the text box and read one of my posts.

Repeat for your own blog.

I didn't know it was possible for me to sound that cool!

Insane really.

3 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Violet said...

That was fun. I wouldn't have understood it if I hadn't already seen it in English.

11/2/05 3:02 pm

 
Blogger SingleFin said...

So funny, I almost had to soil myself!

11/2/05 7:41 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

I laughed quite hard too!

'Tis great that something so simple can supply so much mirth.

Gotta say that I love the new comments page layout.

12/2/05 1:53 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005