Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Friday, June 25

Good Day Not G'day

I've not felt a want to write diary type posts and am unlikely to adopt that style of blog. To break that now I just felt a need to share a good day. Not outstanding or truely memorable, just a day that makes life worth living.

I'm not going into detail. I know how boring I am and don't need to share it round. I received a present today for my mid-year birthday, it was a book. I always love books. It also contained a bookmark. The next best thing to a book. While window shopping I bought the Aussie film Garage Days quite cheap. Went to Shrek 2, not bad. Topped off the day with some culture with Bell Shakespeare Company's A Midsummer Night's Dream. Excellent.

0 viewers interjected with:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005