Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, June 29

Game

I couldn't help it. Go and play the Eats, Shoots and Leaves Punctuation Game.

My result was 83%. Not bad.

2 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Pickwick said...

83% also - and the bummer was being sure the two I clicked incorrectly were wrong, but doing it anyway!

30/6/04 7:52 am

 
Blogger Draic said...

I got 75%, BUT I have excuses!
A) If I had noticed the word 'dont', I WOULD have put an apostrophe in it. Instead I was looking at the plural words.
B) For one of the questions, I clicked on 'next' instead of 'no comma'.
C) The 'endangered white rhino' was a trick! Like the dodo (above) said, I knew it was wrong when I clicked on it...

12/7/04 12:22 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005