Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Wednesday, September 7

Sick Of It Yet?

I was afraid that this blog was going to turn out to be a Serenity gusher as the release date got closer. Ah well!

An Australian poster has been released for Serenity, and it is very cool! My only concern is that it sends mixed messages. Kinda looks like a martial arts movie with River, sword and all.


I'm also trying to design a cool blog-title/ad so I can enter the LA comp, but haven't managed to get it to not make my blog implode. I think I may need to start from scratch. Scary.

3 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Onanymous said...

Do you need some help?

7/9/05 10:20 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/9/05 1:34 am

 
Blogger Casyn said...

In what regard? I think I'm beyond help in some ways! :-)

It has been a long while since I've had to speak html. It's coming back, but css is still as confusing as it always has been. I'm going to spend tomorrow going through my handy book, and once again looking to the web for info.

I really do want to get my head around it if I can, cause I enjoy creating sites.

Thank you for asking. If I get stuck I'll be sure to let you know!

8/9/05 1:39 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005