Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Wednesday, August 24

Finally A Vending Machine For Me!

Trust the French to come up with a vending machine that sells, not cigarettes, not alcohol, not teeth rotting soft-drink, but books!

Yes indeed! The world has become a better place now that books can be purchased while standing waiting for a bus. I've found myself in the dire circumstance of finishing a book while on public transport and being left with nothing to read. I would have been very thankful to be able to step off a bus and buy something else to keep me occupied while being jostled around for the rest of the journey.

I may be a little too excited about book vending machines, but it's a great idea.

3 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Hugh said...

It is a good idea. I have picked up a number of $3 trash novels at the newsagency outside South Brisbane Train Station. Some are okay, some are rubbish, but at least they divert one's attention away from THE FREAKS!! ;)

25/8/05 12:16 am

 
Blogger Violet said...

an so much healthier than chocolate bars and chippies...

25/8/05 11:45 am

 
Blogger Onanymous said...

One of the best ideas I've heard in a while.

Of course, we would have to get some proper public transport first though...

25/8/05 4:14 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005