Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Saturday, August 6

Serenity Update

The official site for Serenity has been updated.

It now features a new wallpaper which looks to be the poster:

As well as a wallpaper version of the movie's logo:

A new trailer has also been released.

Some fantastic news I've just found. Greater Union - Birch, Carroll & Coyle have Serenity listed on their 'coming soon' page.

September 29 feels just that little bit closer now.

Don't forget to:

5 viewers interjected with:

Blogger MuzeKez said...

Oooh, that poster is *beautiful*! Although, River with gun = scary! ;-) One of my uni friends saw a preview screening a few weeks back on the Gold Coast and says the movie is awesome. I dug out my Firefly DVDs last night to rewatch 'em in preparation.

7/8/05 10:53 am

 
Blogger Ben said...

now I know what to get ya for ya birthday muzekez ;)

7/8/05 4:40 pm

 
Blogger Onanymous said...

Can't wait.

8/8/05 3:45 am

 
Blogger Casyn said...

River with a gun is scary. From the first trailer I think she's going to be pretty scary. I've read lots of test screening reviews and none have scared me too much yet. So I'm hoping for a rollicking good time come September 29.

Go see it in it's opening weekend. That's when your money matters most.

I'll have one too thanks Ben. ;-)

8/8/05 11:35 pm

 
Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

You may already know this...

But there's a nice interview with our master Whedon here.

9/8/05 1:49 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005