Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Friday, September 2

First Reviews - Narnia

Ain't It Cool News has received some feedback from two people who attended a test screening of the forthcoming Disney epic The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.



The first is from a fan of the books who seemed quite pleased overall. The second review is from someone not familiar with the books, and is a little harder on the film.

In a recent interview the film's director, Andrew Adamson, has pledged to keep as true to the books as is possible.

As I'm still unfamiliar I'll head along with an open mind hoping to be amazed.

(Image from Monsters & Critics)

3 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Violet said...

What, you haven't read the Narnia books?!?

5/9/05 1:53 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Indeed no. I wasn't a big reader. I read, but didn't have the exposure to the range of books I would liked to have had.

I only started to regularly read in my third year of uni. Now, of course, I always have a book with me.

I am tempted to buy a one-volume book of the series and read it before christmas.

6/9/05 12:42 am

 
Blogger Onanymous said...

That would probably be a good idea.

I love the Narnia books. They are probably the reason I read so much fantasy, and I still think that Aslan's world is one of the most beautiful.

7/9/05 9:45 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005