Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Wednesday, February 16

Valuable Lesson

For one to be able to type when one takes one's computer to work...

one must also take one's keyboard.

3 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Violet said...

You mean you take an actual computer to work... not a laptop?

16/2/05 4:47 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

It's a laptop, but it has keyboard issues. I love my wireless full-sized keyboard with all the gadgets, so I take it along. Except when I leave it at home.

I'm fairly sure this keyboard could also fly a spaceship one day. Or, at least run a rollerdoor. :-)

16/2/05 11:25 pm

 
Blogger Violet said...

You should train it to make you coffee in the mornings.

17/2/05 2:56 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005