Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Thursday, September 29

Much Better

Rotten Tomatoes, the site I love to hate, has Serenity at 73% fresh, which is excellent! Much better than it was last night (a barely fresh 63%). The reviews are varied and most are actually a good read, even to get the blood boiling. Victoria Alexander's review is by far the worst. I can accept that she hated the film, but she has the eloquence of week-old road-kill, and... I'll stop before I say something truly mean.

1 viewers interjected with:

Blogger MuzeKez said...

Yeah, I read that review by Alexander yesterday as it was one of the first posted, and pretty much ignored what she had to say after she called River "dopey". *blinks*

The movie is rating pretty damn well at rottentomatoes now!

30/9/05 6:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005