Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Sunday, September 18

The Little Post That Could

I found an interesting blog via a post from Kirsten. Draic was inspired to write about it, and as yet hasn't. As I think this is an excellent blog and art project I wanted to mention it here. If Draic does post about it, I'm sure fair better observations will be made.

Post Secret is "ongoing community art project where people mail-in their secrets anonymously on one side of a home-made postcard."

So you basically anonymously spill the beans to the world via a postcard that you make with your secret as the main message.

My advice is let the whole blog load first and read away.

Some secrets are touching, some very funny, others a little disturbing, a couple downright scary.

I hope those who send postcards are able to use this project as a way of getting past the reason for keeping these secrets in.

I'm trying to think if I have some secret that would be worthy of a postcard.

"I have a blog"

Nope, people already know that...

2 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Draic said...

Who's my blog mommy? lol :-b
Still going to post about it. Also going to post about the cat that doesn't exist. I should choose simpler topics.

18/9/05 7:35 pm

 
Blogger Onanymous said...

Post Secret is one of the most creative and heartbreaking sites I know.
Some of those postcards really are artworks in their own right.
It's just a pity that some of the older ones aren't there anymore.

19/9/05 10:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005