Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, December 7

Chimpanzoo

This is for Pickwick.

The 40th anniversary DVD of Mary Poppins is on it's way and it's got even more jolly fun.

Supercalifraglisticexpialidocious. What letter is missing?

3 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Pickwick said...

For me? Shucks! I'm touched!

You are missing the vowel between the g and the l. I'm not sure what it is though. An i? An a?

I've been restraining myself considerably from blurting out that I want it. I will restrain myself no longer.

I WANT IT!!!! Pleeeeeeze, Santy. I've been (somewhat) good!

7/12/04 2:18 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

i want a cannon on my house too

7/12/04 10:51 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Correct guess! It's missing the 'i'.

I saw it and knew I had to share, but emailing would deprive the rest of the world of the cool news! :-)

I don't know if it's going to be available here before Santa can buy it. I'll check.

I think the world would be more interesting if everyone had a cannon on their roof and a boat on the side of their house and sang all the time.

8/12/04 12:53 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005