Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Wednesday, June 2

Potter Fever

It’s only 8 days away and I’m very excited about it. Yes Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is coming. June 10th is the day. Tickets for it are on sale at my local cinema, although I’m unlikely to get that excited over it.

It’s only been 18 months since the last instalment but it feels like much longer. I hope that the extra wait proves beneficial in production values.

Before I was assaulted by Troy a new longer Trailer was shown. With more revealed about the look of the Hippogriffs, the Knight Bus, the trio in their Muggle gear, and how this film is going to be darker, dirtier and hopefully more visually interesting than the previous two.

I really like the first two films but I’m sure that I don’t want to sit thru another 160 minutes of over sentimental images, like the return of Hagrid at the end of Chamber.

It’s been more than 6 months since I’ve read Prisoner, but this time I think I want to head into the film a little fresher than I’ve been for the others and remember things along the way.

I was told the soundtrack was on the shelves today. Another thing to add to my list of wants!

0 viewers interjected with:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005