Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Wednesday, January 4

Pop Ups

I just discovered a pop-up widow appeared when I loaded my blog.

Has this been happening for long?

I'll have to work out what is causing it. Grrr.

3 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Coo-er... you're right about the pop-ups...

Not sure when that happened but it wasn't there 31 Dec...

4/1/06 6:48 pm

 
Blogger Onanymous said...

Can't see any pop-up, but I do have a pretty decent pop-up blocker on.

6/1/06 8:25 pm

 
Blogger Violet said...

I get it too!!! I have no idea why, because people who've seen it tell me that other blogs don't give pop-ups. I've emailed Blogger about it, but they've not replied at all.

14/1/06 6:40 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005