Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, October 4

That's Me! Clever AND Dangerous...

I got an interesting result:



You scored as River Tam. The Fugitive. You are clever and dangerous, which is a nasty combination. The fact you are crazy too just adds to your charm. They did bad things to you, but you know their secrets. They will regret how they made you.

River Tam - 81%
Zoe Alleyne Washburne - 69%
Simon Tam - 56%
Hoban 'Wash' Washburne - 50%
The Operative - 50%
Capt. Mal Reynolds - 44%
Inara Serra - 38%
Kaylee Frye - 38%
Shepherd Derrial Book - 38%
Jayne Cobb - 25%

Which Serenity character are you?
I am kinda glad that I relate the least with Jayne.

Found via One Dog Said To Another.

4 viewers interjected with:

Blogger MuzeKez said...

Now that *is* an interesting result! Mine is less interesting, I think, but I kinda like my result. I got Book. :-)

You scored as Shepherd Derrial Book.

The Preacher. Out here, folks need a minister, if only to remind them that God hasn't forgotten them. It isn't about making them worship, it is teaching them to do right by themselves and other people. Why is that so hard for some to understand?

Shepherd Derrial Book 94%
Simon Tam 63%
Inara Serra 56%
Capt. Mal Reynolds 50%
Kaylee Frye 50%
Jayne Cobb 44%
River Tam 44%
Zoe Alleyne Washburne 44%
The Operative 38%
Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 38%

5/10/05 8:46 am

 
Blogger Onanymous said...

I quite like my result too. I'm a nice kind of crazy :)
But why on earth did I score so high for the Operative?

You scored as Kaylee Frye.

The Mechanic. You are a natural mechanic, and you are far too sweet and cheerful to live out here. How you can see the good in everyone around you boggles the mind occationally. Still you don't seem to be any crazier than that, and it is a nice kinda crazy.

Kaylee Frye 75%
The Operative 69%
River Tam 63%
Simon Tam 56%
Zoe Alleyne Washburne 50%
Inara Serra 50%
Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 50%
Capt. Mal Reynolds 44%
Shepherd Derrial Book 38%
Jayne Cobb 19%

5/10/05 3:53 pm

 
Blogger Violet said...

What a cool-looking quiz. What a pity my baby has just woken up so I don't have time to do it now!!

9/10/05 3:12 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

Crikey I'm a River Tam also, followed closely by ... everyone else! ~:)

River Tam 81%
The Operative 75%
Inara Serra 69%
Kaylee Frye 63%
Simon Tam 63%
Jayne Cobb 63%
Zoe Alleyne Washburne 50%
Capt. Mal Reynolds 50%
Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 50%
Shepherd Derrial Book 44%

what the? his name is Hoban? Oh, I'm out of my depth here...

26/10/05 12:57 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005