Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Monday, July 5

Quizzes

I love these things as much as the next person. Here's my result from this one.

"You are an SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you an evil genius. You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.

Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.

You are not to be messed with. You may explode."

HA!

2 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Pickwick said...

Hehe, like you, I am a SEDF. To say I am like you in any way is, frankly, disquieting. Did you notice that, in the grid, we are at opposing poles to 'WRCL--Wacky Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a golden god'. I'm not a golden god? Damn, I'd better put that costume back into storage!

5/7/04 9:23 pm

 
Blogger Draic said...

You are an SRCF--Sober Rational Constructive Follower. This makes you a White House staffer. You are a tremendous asset to any employer, cool under pressure, productive, and a great communicator. You feel the need to right wrongs, take up slack, mediate disputes and keep the peace. This comes from a secret fear that business can't go on without you--or worse, that it can.

If you have a weakness, it is your inability to say "no." While your peers respect you, they find it difficult to resist taking advantage of your positive attitude and eagerness to take on work. You depend on a good manager to keep you from sinking under the weight and burning out.



Yeah, I'd agree with this. White House Staffer... Alternately, Doormat.
On the other hand, I was on the verge of Leadership, but also on the verge of Destructive.
Funny, but I always think of myself as having more of a problem when it comes to being rational as opposed to emotional. I end up being rational and try to think of good reasons to prove that I'm emotional. Therein lies the paradox.

Reading your description, I could be a Sober Emotional Destructive Follower as well, except that I am not 'extremely focused and difficult to distract'.

12/7/04 1:27 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005