Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, May 4

Space

You can never have enough space to store stuff. Today was time for me to attack my bookshelf. Of late it has become so overloaded with books that most shelves had several layers forward and up. So today I pulled out all books off one shelf for re-sorting, and reorganised the top shelf which now features novels three rows deep, one row piled on their side and the others stacked neatly as possible. The resorted row now features two rows of books.
So I've managed to fit two bookshelves worth of books into only the one. The most obvious solution to this problem would be to buy another bookshelf. I've not got enough space within this tiny room to fit another one. Somehow I've got to discover the secret of Mary Poppin's carpet bag and apply it to this room.

0 viewers interjected with:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005