Tv blabs, movie blabs, book blabs. Lots of blab, but no flab.

Tuesday, December 28

Spoilt

Happy birthday to me!

6 viewers interjected with:

Blogger Violet said...

Happy Birthday!!

29/12/04 2:18 pm

 
Blogger Hugh said...

Ha...how good am I? Must be my women's intuition!

Hope you had a great day, so many presents for this time of year.

30/12/04 10:45 am

 
Blogger MuzeKez said...

Belated Birthday wishes Casyn! Hip hip hooray! :-)

30/12/04 3:18 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Thankyou all. I did have a good day. Travelled back from holiday cabin and spent the afternoon at the cinema. Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events and The Incredibles.

Keep honing that women's intuition. It's rather handy!

The flip side to so many presents is the long wait till next year. I cope by spending money on myself. Very frequently.

I'm not in need of a new hip yet Muzekez!

Bad joke, I'm going now. :-)

31/12/04 12:57 am

 
Blogger Onanymous said...

It's a bit late, but happy birthday anyway.

5/1/05 4:24 pm

 
Blogger Casyn said...

Thank you nuntheless. :-)

6/1/05 12:40 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger

 

© Casyn 2004 - 2005